Try an instrument
We will have a range of instruments available for children and
young people to try including:
• Violin • Cello • Brass instruments • Flute • Clarinet
• Saxophone • Guitar • Keyboard and more...
Information and advice will be available on instrumental/vocal
lessons in schools and at other EMS venues. Parents and children are welcome to come and try out a range of instruments under the guidance of specialist instrumental tutors.
Come and watch or take part in these exciting activities:
• Mini Music Makers (for Reception children), 9.30am - 10am
• Music Club (for Year 1 & 2 pupils), 11.30am - 12.15pm
• Saturday Singers (for Years 3-6 pupils), 10.20am - 11.20am
• Music Theory classes, 10.45am and 12.05pm
• Keyboard Group, 9.15am - 10.15am
• Steel Pans - 30 minute sessions starting at 9.30am, 10.15am, 11am and 11.45am
• Ukulele groups - starting at 9.45am, 10.15am, 11.30am and
Telephone: 020 8807 8881